View Diary: Pique the Geek 20110605: Misconceptions about Science (112 comments)

•  (facepalm) (0+ / 0-)

Seriously dude - it's not 1830 any more.

And you mangle Kuhn as badly as the diarist mangled history.

"I'm gonna go eat a steak. And fuck my wife. And pray to GOD"
    - hatemailapalooza, 052210

by punditician on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 06:49:02 PM PDT

•  This is getting a bit out of hand. (0+ / 0-)

Tell us your position, and we can respond to it.  I have welcomed you here for many sessions, and continue to do so, but without anything to work with, it is difficult to respond.

I am also a little put off by your profane sig line, since teachers in high school sometimes use this series in class, but I have not mentioned it before.  Since you choose to criticize me, I choose to criticize you.

Doc

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me over and over, then either I really love you blindly or I am a Republican.

by Translator on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 06:52:39 PM PDT

•  Palm this. (1+ / 0-)
      Translator

¡Viva Baja Libre!

by Azazello on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 07:08:23 PM PDT

•  Now, now! (2+ / 0-)
        Azazello, ocular sinister

Please let us all be civil.

Warmest regards,

Doc

by Translator on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 07:11:17 PM PDT

•  I like your style - one of the reasons I lurk... (1+ / 0-)
          Translator

Thanks for the work that you are doing!

I have some questions...

by ocular sinister on Mon Jun 06, 2011 at 10:00:36 AM PDT

•  Please be more open! (1+ / 0-)
            ocular sinister

We have very active discussions here, but it has been over a year since I have used my TU status to hide rate anyone.  It is extremely rare that anyone gets so excessive  that it is necessary.  We are all civil folks here, and can debate each other to the point of shouting, but NOT to the point of being extremely rude.

As I said, please visit often.

Warmest regards,