Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|Chance the gardener||05/10/2014||Contributor|
|Pam from Calif||04/30/2015||Contributor|
|blue jersey mom||05/02/2015||Contributor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- MAYDAY! Take A Bite Out of Lyme and Thunderclap for ME/CFS/ME are some of the campaigns occurring in May for NEID awareness. Also new, a major lupus study seeks participants.17 comments 16 Recs
- May 3 - Besame will be discussing her experience with at least one app used to track chronic illnesses Also, May is NEID - neuro-endocrine-immune disorders/diseases awareness month. NEID includes CFS/3 comments 8 Recs
- A short introduction and then deeper into subject of making changes in your home and work environment. I have 30 + year history of providing and coordinating care for various elderly relatives. In ...66 comments 22 Recs
- April 26 Modifications to Home and Work Settings - studentofearth May 3 - Collaborative open thread, Besame and others May is NEID - neuro-endocrine-immune disorders/diseases awareness month. NEID ...1 comments 2 Recs
- Making others feel good about themselves is my superpower. I don’t do it consciously - it’s more of a part of who and what I am. I’m Larime Taylor, and I was born with Arthrogryposis, a ...5 comments 10 Recs
- I grew up with the same belief as most, that psychophysiologic [better known as psychosomatic] disorders were "all in your head." I didn't learn better until my 2nd year of nursing school, so it ...49 comments 22 Recs
- APRIL is U.S. Sexual Assault Awareness Month (see also Panayiota Bertzikis's March 29 diary , the DK House of LIGHTS group, last April'...1 comments 4 Recs
- Because of a programming glitch this diary published the evening of April 4th rather than Sunday April 12th like it should. This is the regular scheduled KosAbility diary. Caregiving by its very ...24 comments 26 Recs
- Note: tags on Upcoming Schedules replicate tags of scheduled diaries. DK has probably only one over-worked Tag Librarian currently active , so taggers please be careful to capitalize every ...5 comments 4 Recs
- Adapted from Medscape Medical News - ACA at 5 Years: 25 Numbers to Know - Robert Lowes - March 30, 2015 with source citations - figures may vary from those published by other sources. (See intro to ...2 comments 13 Recs