Self-proclaimed, "Mayor of Real-sville" is at it again. Now Rush Limbaugh is comparing the media images of Boston bomb suspect, Dzhakar Tsarnaev, to 17-year old Trayvon Martin who was killed last March in a tragic shooting and the subject of racial profiling. First of all Rush Limbaugh, Treyvon Martin was not involved with any mass murder attempt. Why would you bring him into your warped story Why would you not compare suspect Tsarnaev, to criminals like the Oklahoma bomber, the Sandy Hook mass murder, or the Columbine murderers? Because you're a racist taking another shot at Trayvon while provoking more hatred towards Muslims, on our public radio.
Here is text from the Daily Rushbo.com audio clip. Fair Warning - you may find Limbaugh's slow creepy description in this clip, exceptionally high on the cringe-factor:‘The news media are doing to Dzhokhar what they did to Trayvon Martin,” Limbaugh observed. “They’re regularly showing a photo of Dzhokhar that was taken when he was about 14. Soft, angelic, nice little boy. Harmless. Cute. Big, loveable eyes.”Wait. When was Osama Bin Laden ever portrayed as a meek shepherd? Did I miss something over these last ten years? Bin Laden images have always looked pretty sinister to me. And Rush, tell me again why you would bring up Trayvon Martin in the same rant as Bin Laden, as well as Tsarnaev? Because you're a ... Keep it up. Keep embarrassing Republicans, and claming you're their spokesperson. Give the public more reason to vote Democrat in 2014. We'll take it.
“Not at all what he looks like today,” Limbaugh added. “The way, when we’re shown Osama bin Laden, it’s in his shepherd pose with his walking stick, walking through the mountains or whatever.”
Daily Rushbo.com Audio Clip:
Rush Limbaugh continues on with his smut three hours a day, five days a week, spreading hate, racism, misogyny and anti-gay bigotry. Fortunately groups working against him continue on as well, gaining in numbers daily. Boycott Rush Limbaugh To Shut Him Down now has over 53,000 followers that are contacting sponsors daily. Thousands of sponsors have pulled ads from his show since the protests and boycotts began.
If you'd like to get involved in the Boycotts and The StopRush Project, here are some links and a petition:Thank You Richard Myers. We Will Finish This. Rest In Peace.
This is only a Preview!
You must Publish this diary to make this visible to the public,
or click 'Edit Diary' to make further changes first.
Posting a Diary Entry
Daily Kos welcomes blog articles from readers, known as diaries. The Intro section to a diary should be about three paragraphs long, and is required. The body section is optional, as is the poll, which can have 1 to 15 choices. Descriptive tags are also required to help others find your diary by subject; please don't use "cute" tags.
When you're ready, scroll down below the tags and click Save & Preview. You can edit your diary after it's published by clicking Edit Diary. Polls cannot be edited once they are published.
If this is your first time creating a Diary since the Ajax upgrade, before you enter any text below, please press Ctrl-F5 and then hold down the Shift Key and press your browser's Reload button to refresh its cache with the new script files.
ATTENTION: READ THE RULES.
- One diary daily maximum.
- Substantive diaries only. If you don't have at least three solid, original paragraphs, you should probably post a comment in an Open Thread.
- No repetitive diaries. Take a moment to ensure your topic hasn't been blogged (you can search for Stories and Diaries that already cover this topic), though fresh original analysis is always welcome.
- Use the "Body" textbox if your diary entry is longer than three paragraphs.
- Any images in your posts must be hosted by an approved image hosting service (one of: imageshack.us, photobucket.com, flickr.com, smugmug.com, allyoucanupload.com, picturetrail.com, mac.com, webshots.com, editgrid.com).
- Copying and pasting entire copyrighted works is prohibited. If you do quote something, keep it brief, always provide a link to the original source, and use the <blockquote> tags to clearly identify the quoted material. Violating this rule is grounds for immediate banning.
- Be civil. Do not "call out" other users by name in diary titles. Do not use profanity in diary titles. Don't write diaries whose main purpose is to deliberately inflame.
Please begin with an informative title: