1. 53% of Americans say they approve of the job the president is doing, with 45% saying they disapprove. The president's approval rating was at 51% in CNN's last poll, which was conducted in early April.
2. 70% say at the targeting by the Internal Revenue Service of tea party and other conservative groups that were applying for tax exempt status was unacceptable.
3. But 60/35 say that O’s statements about the IRS scandal are completely or mostly true
4. 55% say that IRS acted on its own, with 37% saying that White House ordered the IRS to target tea party and other conservative groups.
5. 53% say they are dissatisfied with Benghazi response but is virtually unchanged from November.
6. Only 44% say statements made by the Obama administration soon after the attack were an attempt to intentionally mislead the public..
7. More Republicans than Democrats or Independents say these three issues are very important to the nation
8. 56% say they have a great deal or some confidence in the system of government.
The CNN poll was conducted by ORC International between May 17-18, with 923 adults nationwide questioned by telephone. The survey's sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points.