- New York Times: "The United States and five other world powers announced a landmark accord Sunday morning that would temporarily freeze Iran’s nuclear program and lay the foundation for a more sweeping agreement."
- Maybe someone should as him to come clean on whether he has the bomb. How destabilizing is it that everyone in the region is restricted and he is not even asked by the West to account? Just asking?
- Bill Maher New Rules - Kennedy Vs Reagan
- This is a touching story. Whatever happened to the American dream?
- From GOP War on Women to women waging war on Texas GOP
Texas Senator Leticia Van De Putte announced that she will be running for Texas Lieutenant Governor. A few weeks ago Wendy Davis announced she was running for Governor. At the top of the ticket in Texas will be two strong women.
- Reality is setting in to governors that must govern..
At the annual meeting here of the nation’s Republican governors, the ones who are eyeing presidential runs in 2016 say they oppose the health care law. But there is sharp disagreement among those who have helped carry out the law and those who remain entrenched in their opposition.
This is why we must have progressive women entering every sphere of our political ethos. While some get perturbed when the War on Women is called out, stories like this always provide perspective. If a penis carried a child, no man would allow any system that dictated the limits of his freedom.
- This is why we must have progressive women entering every sphere of our political system. While some get perturbed when the War on Women is called out, stories like this always provide perspective. If a penis carried a child, no man would allow any system that dictated the limits of his freedom.
The relationship did not last long — but she did become pregnant. And now the skier, 36, and Ms. McKenna, 27, a former Marine and firefighter who is attending Columbia University with G.I. Bill support, are locked in a cross-country custody fight that has become not only tabloid fodder but also a closely watched legal battle over the rights of pregnant women to travel and make life choices.