If Cheney was using a resident licenst rather than a non-resident, he's illegally claiming residency in two states and is in violation of the constitutional requirements regarding the states a president and vice-presedent come from.
Some reporter somewhere needs to find out what type of license he used. It's public information and cannot be hidden. My suspicion is, he either hunted with no license or hunted with a resident license.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Walt starr
- She's overseeing Freddie Gray case; both parents, grandfather, 2 aunts, 3 uncles are police officersMarilyn Mosby 5/1 UPDATE: Marilyn Mosby just charged all six officers with crimes ranging from assault to murder in the death of Freddie Gray. I seriously doubted that someone with such deep ties ...397 comments 208 Recs
- It was only a two-minute drive between the police station and where Freddie Gray was arrested. Why, then, did it take 30 minutes? So many egregious ...226 comments 256 Recs
- Bernie Sanders Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, an independent who describes himself as ...332 comments 88 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...424 comments 569 Recs
- I struggled to come up with a decent title for this one. This is about the planes that were overshadowed by their more glamorous counterparts. Everybody loves Mustangs, Spitfires and Hellcats. I ...232 comments 177 Recs
- Some nasty, malevolent wingnut took it on himself to spoil a kindergarten concert in Iowa by yelling "USA! English Only!" over and over when the concert was introduced first in English, and then by ...156 comments 248 Recs
- 208 comments 48 Recs
- 91 comments 179 Recs
- Black suspect dies after Baltimore cops break his spine in ‘brutal’ police beating Freddie Gray had to undergo a double surgery on three broken vertebrae and an injured voice box on Tuesday, ...102 comments 236 Recs
- After analyzing thousands of pages of documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, CNN's Barbara Starr and Wes ...169 comments 218 Recs
Walt starr's Tags
- No current results.