This is a great video done by the grassroots activists in Minnesota. After John Kline (MN-R) has done two smear attacks against Coleen Rowley's volunteer staff, this is a welcomed change...entertaining, fun, factual, truth, based on the issues of John Kline's record. And to answer the question: Yes we've had enough, we're voting for change!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by jmjm
- 74 comments 82 Recs
- At times I feel guilty for calling out Chris Matthews on his less than stellar relationship with reality. While his inside insight into Washington can be quite valuable, his unskillful reading of ...21 comments 6 Recs
- The refrain that's won the day, apparently, for budget negotiators racing to see who can get the most praise from the Very Serious People for making the most Americans suffer under austerity, is "we ...67 comments 65 Recs
- 39 comments 57 Recs
- I've written extensively about the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) and the likes of Charles and David Koch, the Council for National Policy, the Heritage Foundation, Reason Foundation, ...68 comments 153 Recs
- 102 comments 263 Recs
- Cruel and ...276 comments 111 Recs
- It is far too soon to make sweeping pronouncements of any sort, but one of the most persistent issues of next year's Presidential Election may well be a grand debate on the size of government. ...5 comments 4 Recs
- When the comment trading ...181 comments 54 Recs
- "The DeVos family crusade to eradicate public education... [is] being marketed as a solution to save public schools, but the big donors are tied to right-wing think tanks that openly ...169 comments 367 Recs
- No current results.