This was posted on the UK Guardian website. It is quite interesting. Have a look and a laugh.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Wendys Wink
- Students of history all across the political spectrum see the run up to WWI as an intensified tendency of the nations of Europe, and eventually the US, to engage in the geopolitical rivalry for ...42 comments 67 Recs
- The Koch brothers' takeover of the Republican Party is very nearly complete, and if they have their way,93 comments 126 Recs
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) ...89 comments 27 Recs
- There is no Godwin's Law for evoking the Civil War in a discussion of politics. To most Americans, the Civil War was a seminal event in this country, one accompanied by the prerequisite amount of ...77 comments 143 Recs
- "war 'ought' to be instrumental, in the sense that it ought to be waged in order to achieve some goal, never for its own sake; and also in the sense that strategy and tactics ought to be directed ...222 comments 108 Recs
- The immediate objective may be a nuclear deal, but I think this is much bigger for Obama. Normalizing relationships with Iran is about his legacy and his view of how the US should engage with the ...22 comments 19 Recs
- Please folks, can we retire the term "middle class"? There used to be something like a middle class, but it's beyond saving. It's gone. There's a tiny percentage of folks who live on the invested ...113 comments 78 Recs
- By Rachel Goldfarb, originally published on Next New Deal Click here to subscribe to Roosevelt First, our weekday morning email featuring the Daily Digest. Annual Bank Profit Falls for First Time in ...9 comments 18 Recs
- Boehner will probably stay awake during ...82 comments 59 Recs
- (NOTE: Diarist has received written, blanket authorization from Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers to republish their work in its entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos community.) If there was ...37 comments 77 Recs
Wendys Wink's Tags
- No current results.
Wendys Wink's Blogroll
- No current results.