Does that mean that they going to defund it, demonize it, undermine its right to organize a union, stop it from marrying the person it loves, or close down the clinics where it receives needed treatment? Does it mean they will they ship its job to a sweatshop overseas, slash it's pension benefits, forcefeed it genetically modified food, and force it to give birth? Or maybe they can convince Obama to preemptively do all of the above while launching drone strikes at it.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by nick copeland
- From The Washington Post : In the largest settlement with a single American Indian tribe, the Obama administration will pay the Navajo Nation $554 million to settle claims that the U.S. government ...139 comments 281 Recs
- For more, check out the Anti-unional website.7 comments 28 Recs
- Recently on this website, as well as other places, I've noticed a minor amount of diaries and posts detailing the current voting trends of my generation. And well, while I will not disagree that the ...233 comments 193 Recs
- Each February we reflect upon black history and honor prominent black leaders who have made a positive contribution to American history. However, some prominent black leaders are consistently ...149 comments 254 Recs
- Author's Note: Some 30 years ago, as an undergraduate studying Economics, I took a course in Industrial Organization and Public Policy. I have been mulling some of the ideas I first encountered in ...76 comments 77 Recs
- From USA Today : BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Wal-Mart Stores replaced CEO and President Mike Duke and named Doug McMillon as its new leader after a rough period for the world's largest retailer in which ...167 comments 453 Recs
- Well the vote is in, and now we have lost Palau. 22nd annual slam dunk contest ends 188:2. The U.N. will vote tomorrow [Edit: now today ] on whether to condemn the U.S. blockade of Cuba . The world ...66 comments 48 Recs
- H/T to VL Baker for posting the World Bank's compelling video about the effects of a 4 degree C average global temperature increase from the 1700's to 2100, compared to only 2 degree C increase ...68 comments 85 Recs
- This term, the Supreme Court heard a case about affirmative action in university admissions, Fisher v. University of Texas , where my alma mater was on the side of diversity for a change (http://www....7 comments 15 Recs
- I really wanted to believe the people who responded skeptically to my earlier look at Dkos meta-priorities regarding the VRA ruling, and specifically brought up the substantial number of Voting ...312 comments 26 Recs
nick copeland's Tags
- No current results.
nick copeland's Blogroll
- No current results.