Thank you for fighting for us, not just for tonight, but for your lifetime of public service. If this is the end of a great career, he did us proud one last time.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Luhks
- Last night, Bill Maher delivered what is sure to be a very controversial final New Rule that will surely upset quite a few people here. 91% of Egyptian women have had their clitorises forcibly ...195 comments 60 Recs
- I am so proud of my bro @jasoncollins34 for being real. #FTheHaters http://t.co/...109 comments 95 Recs
- This week, the Republican leadership in the U.S. House of Representatives did something that you wouldn’t think is even possible: they introduced (and then the House passed) a five-page bill that,58 comments 364 Recs
- Without a side trip to Google, can you identify the source of this quote? The complex problems of mobility, congestion, and energy resources demand creative solutions if we are to improve the ...163 comments 262 Recs
- It was the smirk that did it. We are used to the politicization of ...357 comments 250 Recs
- Just a short meta-commentary on tonight's convention: Four years ago, it was the Democrats who ran with an imaginary President Obama in mind: one full of potential, one who could bring the country ...3 comments 4 Recs
- I kid you not. I just read this at FoxNews.com. Wow! The article starts out by saying it can break Paul Ryan's speech down to three words. When I saw that the first word was "Dazzling," I thought, ...350 comments 745 Recs
- Tax Day 2012 has been a busy one for the propagandists of the Republican Party. After the GOP successfully filibustered the Buffett Rule in the Senate, House Speaker John Boehner claimed that ...49 comments 266 Recs
- This is not Ike's GOP Atrios' feature series the Wankers of the Decade reminds us that from Bush v. Gore until recently, the warnings many of us who blog were sending ...262 comments 176 Recs
- I'm no longer interested in hearing how a Democratic candidate for office will defend worker rights - I want to hear their plan for expanding them to more people, in more circumstances, in more ...254 comments 447 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.