As someone who had to listen to that insufferable Hall and Oates song until my ears bled in middle school, I'm glad to have made it to the point where it can be used as a parody in this election. There IS an upside to being old.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by sfsteach
- 53 comments 147 Recs
- Photo courtesy of J.M. Giordano at the Baltimore City Paper Public Defender Marci Tarrant Johnson posted this story on ...76 comments 258 Recs
- Here's some more scary news from the Duke City, and it's for real. Not from any of its famous TV series. The county district attorney overseeing Albuquerque Police has gone on the record in the ...97 comments 427 Recs
- Sweet Cakes By Melissa is the Oregon bakery whose owners refused to bake a same-sex couple's wedding cake. The couple took the owners to court and won the case. Oregon is one of the states that ...234 comments 139 Recs
- Ten years ago, I nearly lost my life when an RPG tore through the cockpit of my Black Hawk helicopter in Iraq. The only reason I made it home was because of the heroism of my courageous buddies ...134 comments 375 Recs
- I'm gonna keep this one short. Because there really isn't much to say other than Michele Bachmann is insane. Huff Post, baby.134 comments 107 Recs
- If the 2016 GOP presidential field is so deep, why is Donald Trump beating so many of their 'stars'?Donald Trump: in the top half of the GOP field, both nationally and in pivotal New Hampshire. Much has ...100 comments 55 Recs
- At a campaign stop in Manchester, New Hampshire, prospective GOP presidential candidate and successor to the Bush dynasty, Brother Jeb came forward to praise his own actions as Florida governor ...10 comments 27 Recs
- Outside of the Republican Senate caucus, there'...61 comments 37 Recs
- Hi, I'm from the Log Cabin Republicans, I wanted to know if...hello? hello? I thought we fixed our telephones? It's hard when the political party you want so badly to be accepted by is homophobic. ...77 comments 58 Recs
- No current results.