Just a few observations...
1. The Romney campaign has been completely silent on Libya since before the 3rd debate (which was all about foreign policy).
2. While it's completely obvious that there is no sort of cover-up, Fox, Drudge, and Twitter are still going nuts about it. (#Benghazi has been trending on Twitter all day) Despite this, not much in the MSM and not a peep out of the Romney campaign.
3. Darrell Issa
4. Every indication is that the mathematical probability of Romney taking Ohio is VERY slow. Without Ohio, Obama gets another four years.
5. If Romney WANTED to take Ohio, he'd be lying about Libya instead of Jeep. This is straight out of the Bush/Rove playbook, and it worked.
6. If Romney was lying about Libya, it'd be regurgitated in the MSM, just like everything else that comes out of his mouth.
These points get me thinking that they are deliberately keeping Benghazi alive in the fringe, and will bring it back up after the election in hopes to try and impeach Obama before the new year. Disgusting, yes, but their strategy the past four years has been to delegitimize the president that they can't beat.
Thoughts? Or have I just been thinking too much?