Doppler radar map of the storm...The eye will pass over Wilmington, DE, then pass about 30 miles south and west of my house, which is near Reading on this map. It will turn North east of Harrisburg and then up through PA and New York State into Canada near Montreal...This is accurate as it gets as of 8:15 PM Sunday.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by old mark
- For nearly two thousand years the religious have killed, banished, tortured, and jailed atheists for the crime of being atheists and daring to tell someone they were. After reading Enough Atheist ...791 comments 702 Recs
- "A gun is a tool. It's as good or as bad as the person using it." My grandfather didn't say that, but he might well have. It's actually a line from the movie "Shane", but it pretty much sums up my ...14 comments 13 Recs
- President Barack Obama delivers remarks at Milwaukee's Laborfest 2014.25 comments 49 Recs
- How much have the Republicans cost the taxpayer, directly and in terms of hindered economic potential, since they took over the House in 2010? A few days ago, the price tag was announced for the ...97 comments 254 Recs
- In academia, as with science, corroborating proof matters. I know that here at Daily Kos, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Scholars are feeling the pressure on this point regarding ...823 comments 225 Recs
- There's a Union under that Tennessee roof - and it's freaking Righty out An update on the battle for an American labor movement in the 21st Century,58 comments 232 Recs
- Sore loser, habitual liar, tax-avoider and job-destroyer Mitt Romney, whose eerily life-like candidacy was such a gift to late-night talk shows, has said that he won't be running in 2016, but that '..28 comments 20 Recs
- Pat Robertson told a woman today that her teen stepson crushes on boys because he lives with his momDear Pat, Just a note, the teens father is married (?) to the woman known as Kristi, umm ... she is so concerned about her step-sons sexual orientation, that she skipped over his father just to get ...34 comments 23 Recs
- Now that Ferguson, Missouri, is not producing enough tear gas to keep CNN's attention, I couldn't help but notice Chuck Hagel bouncing in his chair, talking about how ISIS is a greater peril than ...542 comments 224 Recs
- New Iberia, Louisiana So get this, on 3/2/14, Victor White III was fatally shot in the back while sitting in a cop car, with his hands cuffed behind him . Police claimed it was ...76 comments 209 Recs
old mark's Tags
old mark's Blogroll
- No current results.