Ever since my disastrous outing to get take out Chinese food in 2004, where what looked to be a Kerry victory turned to defeat while I was out of the house I have been reluctant to get Chinese food on election night, (which is a loss no matter who wins). I am not sure if we are getting Pizza tonight or if I am just going to make some comfort food, or if I will just be too nervous to eat. I've got beer in the fridge and some Tequila on the bar, you know, just in case. What are your plans for tonight?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by AZGoob
- Many smart people are getting a flawed picture of Charlie Hebdo . They are concluding, based on simplistic and misleading analysis, that many of the magazine covers and cartoons promoted racist views.546 comments 343 Recs
- Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Foster parents Ricky and Stacy Tyler left the side entrance door unlocked for 18 year old DeShawn Currie, on Monday afternoon - aware DeShawn was coming home early ...292 comments 395 Recs
- This post is just my opinion. I needed to say it because I think there's a big picture issue that needs to be addressed in the decision by DK not to participate in NN 2015 because of its location in ...42 comments 13 Recs
- Yesterday, Kos announced that Daily Kos would not be participating in Netroots Nation 2015 that will be held in July in Phoenix, Arizona. Kos explained his reasoning thus I made very clear in the ...107 comments 65 Recs
- Victoria is a city of 78,000 located on the southeastern tip of vancouver Island, and is the capital of the province of British Columbia. I live on a large island adjacent from Victoria to the East. ...160 comments 222 Recs
- Okay on the subject of things to get upset about, this would rate (scale of 1 to 10) a zero; there is a lot more stuff to get the vapors over. However, it does chap my hide to be compared to ...137 comments 294 Recs
- Don't worry, Target and Nabisco. I have no racist motivation. I just like to tenderly cradle packages of cookies that are black on the outside and white on the inside. And are made in Kenya by ...252 comments 187 Recs
- Follow below the fold to continue Jen's experience.152 comments 352 Recs
- An enormous wave now centered at 500 feet deep along the equator south of Hawaii is silently moving below the surface towards the west coast of the Americas. This wave, called a Kelvin wave, took ...250 comments 460 Recs
- It was in Spain. You wouldn't know about from CNN's Europe page . . . or NBC News. My google search found no American media reporting this yet. But you can read about it and see some pictures at ...108 comments 192 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.