Here are exit polls being circulated by Republican staffers. They are based on waves one and two, except where noted.
Provided for your enjoyment only. It's probably best to ignore them.
7:00 - Virginia - Tied
7:30 - North Carolina - Romney +1
7:30 - Ohio - Obama +4
8:00 - Florida - Romney +1
8:00 - New Hampshire - Obama +3
8:00 - Pennsylvania - Obama +4
9:00 - Colorado - Tied
9:00 - Minnesota - Obama +4
9:00 - Wisconsin - Obama +4
10:00 - Iowa (wave 1) Obama +3
10:00 - Nevada (wave 1) Obama +5
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by blitz boy
- Andrea Mitchell, usually well-regarded television journalist, was having a serious discussion with former Congresswoman Jane Harman, when she suddenly stopped the interview to cut-away for ...303 comments 221 Recs
- This past Tuesday, Michelangelo Signorile , liberal activist and host of the “Michelangelo Signorile Show” on the Sirius XM Progress channel, obliterated a hateful conservative caller from ...225 comments 708 Recs
- Hello everyone, I'm afraid this is a bit of a hasty diary, and as it is my very first here on Daily Kos, I do apologize. I am sorry, too, that I will not be able to be back for comments, if any, ...515 comments 464 Recs
- Just under a week ago on January 5th, Matt Taibbi's expose of John Boehner hit ...488 comments 1181 Recs
- At the top of the Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal websites (accessed at 12:11 PM Pacific time) beneath the headline about the shooting of Congresswoman Giffords is the ...487 comments 379 Recs
- which is becoming more and more of an issue. It affects a lot of teachers in my district. It is increasingly an issue that comes up when teachers in my building speak to me as union rep. And as ...276 comments 137 Recs
- Cross Posted at Legal Schnauzer The story of Karl Rove's likely connection to the arrest of ...221 comments 409 Recs
- The excellent William Greider was among the first to warn us about the Catfood Commission, and now he's ...403 comments 673 Recs
- The NYT sits down with outgoing congressman Alan Grayson for an exit interview. In typical clueless fashion, the NYT ...478 comments 488 Recs
- His selection of Arne Duncan was, I now realize, an open declaration of war against American teachers and their unions. One of the first salvos against teachers was fired on January 24, 2010, in ...995 comments 287 Recs
blitz boy's Tags
- No current results.
blitz boy's Blogroll
- No current results.