Ted Kennedy can sleep well now!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by dnta
- So long, Spock. My folks came to U.S. as immigrants, aliens, and became citizens. I was born in Boston, a citizen, went to Hollywood and became an alien. - Leonard ...448 comments 438 Recs
- I didn't really plan on writing a diary today. I am supposed to be working. The first notice I got that the buffer zone legislation had been overturned was from Planned Parenthood Action Fund. I ...282 comments 569 Recs
- Hi Everyone. In order to get our discussion started earlier tonight I'm going to do things a little bit differently, and post a survey of five articles without my usual pix, to get discussion started,112 comments 103 Recs
- Every other week it seems like there's an article about the death of the music industry, or the death of newspapers, or the death of television. Nothing lasts forever, and that's especially true ...112 comments 71 Recs
- Six Amendments (book cover), by Justice John Paul Stevens As if on cue, US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens (ret.) has written a new book, ...321 comments 208 Recs
- An article in the Washington Post online caught my eye recently. The topic was the number of homeless children and teens enrolling in public schools across the United States. Seems, for the 2011-...28 comments 36 Recs
- I was going to publish this earlier, but held back with the news that the House GOP may blow the whole thing up. However, after Markos's new front page diary where he states "The ONLY leverage ...392 comments 509 Recs
- December 29, 2012 ...116 comments 249 Recs
- The Gun Lobby's interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American People by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my ...299 comments 578 Recs
- Every time I turn on the fucking news, there's another mass shooting. I'm sick of this bullshit. Everyone is sick of this bullshit. And every time we try to talk about STOPPING this bullshit, we're ...821 comments 756 Recs