I think that we should spend another diary gloating on the big Presidential and Senate race wins for Democrats.
I think that we should talk about the big LOSERS of 2012.
See below my list and you can add to it.
Here is my List of the BIG LOSERS of 2012: Feel free to add
1. Karl Rove: spent millions from billionaires to buy the Presidential and Senate races and lost both big. Ha ha ha!
2. Peggy Noonan: Her last WSJ column is a must read for a belly laugh.
3. Rasmussen/Gravis/Foster: For being shills for the Republican party with your FAKE polls.
4. Gallup: For being stuck in the 20th century with your high proportion of the white vote in your polls that doesn't work in the 21st century.
5. Suffolk pollster: For looking like idiots for saying that you stopped polling both Virginia and Florida for the president can't win either one. Well Obama won both states and you guys suck.
6. Nate Silver deniers: Math wins!!!!
7. Mason Dixon pollster: For MISSING the Latino vote by a landslide thus under estimating Obama's support in Florida
8. Jeep ad: talk about backfiring in Ohio!
9. Mitch McConnell: By trying to make Obama a one-term president by all your obstruction, you now are stuck once again as a minority Senate leader because KARMA IS A BITCH.