it just sunk in; we won't have Mitt Romney to "kick around any more". For you younger readers, the Part in quotes is from a famous comment by "Tricky Dick" Nixon regarding the Press of the time. Just popped into my head and brought a smile. Of course, "Tricky Dick" did make a comeback; let us hope the Mittster is done for good. Way to go Kos folks. Enjoy the afterglow.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Grandson named me Papa
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… I'm Feeling Haikuish Carly, Huck and Ben So many hats in one ring Jeb revs Steamroller ...74 comments 58 Recs
- 89 comments 186 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Late Night Snark: May Flowers Edition "Violent thugs run amok in the streets of Baltimore. But enough about the police department." ---Larry Wilmore Chief ...97 comments 56 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Life Lessons I Learned from Republicans in April From the deep thinkers in Conservative Land: The economy is still struggling because workers are watching porn ...70 comments 53 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Just this: My annual posting of this exchange on Real Time with Bill Maher from April, 2011, because oh my god: Bill Maher: The tea party is not all Republican?58 comments 49 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Previously on As the Supreme Court Turns When last we entered the chambers of the nation's highest court to debate the constitutionality of same-sex marriage two ...69 comments 52 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Knot Tying 101 Tomorrow the Supreme Court hears arguments on the constitutionality of same-sex marriage. The religious conservatives are in full freakout mode, ...85 comments 63 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… [ Rimshot! ] The White House Correspondents Dinner is tomorrow night, hosted this year by SNL's Cecily Strong. Some past zingers: “It is a privilege to be ...100 comments 57 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Bravo The Family Research Council hate group has a new video out that issues a warning. The gays, you see, are on the cusp of destroying everything: cakes, ...79 comments 52 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Things I Pledge to Do for Mother Earth Today is the 45th Earth Day , a worldwide event we celebrate every year to remind ourselves that we are, though we don't ...72 comments 55 Recs
Grandson named me Papa's Tags
Grandson named me Papa's Blogroll
- No current results.