Thank the lord for President Obama's victory. It means so much to me. Now I can quit my job and go on the dole like i've always wanted to. It's been hard having to work for the last 30 years so I can't wait to get unemployment again. Unfortunately I'm stuck with my white skin but I heard now with Obama as president I can get an honorary birth certificate from Kenya that'll be good for Harvard. I'm taking up Spanish in the mean time. If you're Latino in New America you get extra food stamps that's good for beer. (Yes, we're going to change the country's name) Once they let me in the "club" they are going to reveal how they commit voter fraud but I'm sworn to secrecy. So all of my fellow white people please don't give me up. I'm just trying to pass. The chains we put on you will only let us live for free. I love my L shaped room. When do we get our stuff?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Dave the Wave
- I saw on PoliticusUSA that the Koch Brothers' problems with the IRS have a big reason behind them. They don't control it with their billions of dollars, and now they're about to be investigated for ...146 comments 353 Recs
- I don't know how much more racist and sexist you can get as the head of national organization than Wayne LaPierre, the head of the NRA. Link Wayne LaPierre has a message for America: while ...79 comments 116 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Monday Morning Magnanimity Coming off of a pleasant Easter weekend, I really didn’t feel like starting the week out by lobbing verbal bombshells at the right. ...109 comments 49 Recs
- 154 comments 226 Recs
- Support independent cartooning--join Sparky's List!53 comments 81 Recs
- Go for it! I say she should ...279 comments 230 Recs
- Not exactly the response she was hoping for. ... Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers posted an image on her official Facebook page, slamming the Affordable Care Act on the fifth anniversary of ...516 comments 731 Recs
- Well, the BBC has announced that Jeremy Clarkson is getting the old heave-ho for bullying and assaulting a subordinate , throwing the popular show into crisis. But like the old urban myth about the ...20 comments 2 Recs
- Welcome to the Friday the 13th of March 2015 Post Game Show for Mojo Friday! So today is Friday the 13th, hence the theme of today's Mojo Friday Diary: Triskaidekaphobia. After the ...17 comments 15 Recs
- Four years ago, today, I was standing in an office in Moto-azabu, Tokyo, when for a full minute, the world around me slipped beyond all semblance of control. I can recall, even now, the convulsions, ...20 comments 67 Recs
Dave the Wave's Tags
- No current results.