Saw headline about this in pundit roundup, but no link to a story. So I searched it myself and here is the link.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by treesrock
- Not only did Democrats and sane Republicans in the Georgia legislature figure out how to stop a bad law, they provided a template for pro-equality activists in other states to do the same. ...19 comments 87 Recs
- One week ago, BeninSC posted a diary noting that the Republicans are "a party of Orwellian deception" and urging us to ...shine the biggest light on the superiority of Democratic morality. Of doing ...255 comments 733 Recs
- As was reported a few days ago by thinkingblue, Fox News Is OFF the Air and the Foul Odor of Deception has Ceased . Well, at least at Dish Network, Foux News is off the air. For now. It seems ...7 comments 11 Recs
- By Rachel Goldfarb, originally published on Next New Deal Click here to subscribe to Roosevelt First, our weekday morning email featuring the Daily Digest. U.S. House Votes to Adopt Contentious ...4 comments 16 Recs
- Here are the first 1 million casualties of the GOP take-over. Roughly 1 million of the nation’s poorest people will be cut off SNAP (formerly known as the Food Stamp Program) over the course of ...175 comments 157 Recs
- Back in 2011 the Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou announced a plan to hold a general referendum on the bailout/austerity plan that would define the nation's economy for the next decade. The ...323 comments 180 Recs
- I’ve burned through quite a few hours this weekend—since Friday, in fact—writing a piece which, I’ve just realized, parallels much of what University of Texas/Austin Professor Emeritus ...387 comments 361 Recs
- [Diarist’s Note: This is the first post in a three-part series on articles of note that have appeared online over the past 48-72 hours. The stunning similarities between these three pieces speak ...232 comments 355 Recs
- By Rachel Goldfarb, originally published on Next New Deal Click here to subscribe to Roosevelt First, our weekday morning email featuring the Daily Digest. Wall Street’s Taxpayer Scam: How Local ...7 comments 14 Recs
- I am a single dad. This is a statement of fact. This is not an embracing of a life without women nor a condemnation of the woman who left me. This is simply the state I am in, which is that of a ...149 comments 321 Recs
- No current results.