If you're looking to avoid the crowds here's a great way to get your shopping done and support Netroots For The Troops® at the same time. While you're browsing online for gift ideas, take five minutes to learn how you can shop your favorite online stores AND make a small donation to Netroots For The Troops, Inc.!
*Buy4 is easy, effective, and FREE!
*Get 1,000 of coupons with online retailers
*Shop for books, music, travel, clothes, pet items, electronics, even a mortgage!
*All transactions are confidential.....you shop at the same retailer website you normally would
1: Go to NETROOTS FOR THE TROOPS shopping portal
2:Join (3 easy steps!!) and
It's easy. It's free. And it will make scenes like this possible again for another year:
It's really easy guys! If you buy online from any of these retailers why not help Netroots For The Troops® and use our portal. You'll make your family and friends happy with your gift and you'll make our deployed military happy with your donation.
On with the games!!
Mojo Friday Guidelines
1) If you comment you have to recommend all comments. (in order to receive mojo you have to give mojo. It's only good mojo manners.)
2) Everything you say may be taken as a joke (so if you ask a question, expect a silly answer)
3) You must recommend the diary (and pimp it unapologetically)
4) You don't have to comment to recommend.
5) You can't steal my idea (right, like that ain't goin' to happen)
6) Please, no pictures or YouTubes until after 300 comments. Now, after 100, use a little common courtesy and be responsible in the number.
7) Mojo mojo mojo mojo, mojo mojo mojo.
8) TexDem (that's me) is not bound by the guidelines. Heh
Mojo Friday Goals
A. At least 300 different commenters and 1000 comments by 1:30 PM EST and 1500 by 5:00 PM EST Friday Night that it's posted.
B. 100 recommends for each comment, at least.
C. Stay on Recommend List at least five hours (this requires some strategic planning by you guys, refer to guideline #3)
D. At least 200 diary recommends. 300 would be better, spread the word.
E. And always, fun fun fun.
G. (New) Have at least 30 kossacks over 90% participation (see here for some tips).
H. Overload the servers with recommends, not to mention dominate Top Comments Mojo list. (we do tend to mess with the site with all of our recommends at one time)(also, to dominate the Top Comments Top Mojo we need at least 50 comments with over 200 recommends, see guideline B)
I. That's enough for now. (Have a suggestion? Post it.)
MKinTN posted a diary to help everyone achieve greater success called How to Succeed at Mojo Friday Without Really Trying.
For those of you new to MF (Mojo Friday) we have our own lingo about a few things. Thank's to MF'er Jez (the link will explain) go to this diary for a little more fun and explanation. Official Mojo Friday Snecktionary.