I may be a uncouth degenerate, but my one day dream job would be to be an usher at the White House lunch tomorrow between the President and Governor Romney. I would gladly perform a full day of service for free, if I could just be the usher that gets to show Romney to the luncheon. My moment of ecstasy would be when I show Romney to his seat, and extend my open palm, showing him the way with the words "Please Proceed Governor".
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by StevenD56
- A woman shopping at a Wal-Mart in Idaho was shot and killed by her own two-year old child. The woman, whose identity has not yet been released by police, has a license to carry a gun, and had her ...412 comments 195 Recs
- "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow As founder and president of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation ( MRFF ), a civil rights organization ...109 comments 242 Recs
- Some news events are so jaw-droppingly unbelievable that I fully expect to see Allen Funt pop out from behind a potted plant, chortling, "You're on Candid Camera!" (my generation's version of "Punk'...23 comments 27 Recs
- What else is there to say, when a group of 5 misogynist, GOP-appointed, hypocritical, fact-denying male justices decide that companies are people with religious beliefs? Except if they really were ...12 comments 6 Recs
- He was a rising senior and standout scholar-athlete at his high school. I was the cardiac sonographer on weekend call at the regional trauma center. Answering a mid-afternoon page, I was promptly ...46 comments 263 Recs
- Each time I think, gee, now the GOP has gone as far right as possible, the Tea Party influence has run its course - turns out I was wrong. It would be incredibly amusing (if it weren't for the ...7 comments 8 Recs
- LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com) -- It appears that at least three people have been killed in a mass shooting inside Walmart at North Nellis and Stewart today. A News 3 photographer saw three body bags ...415 comments 129 Recs
- So close to D-Day and not a Vet who was involved in WWII, Korea, Vietnam or any other stupid active thing. He is my brother-in-law who so loved my sister, he gave up his career for her and he died ...87 comments 94 Recs
- Only yesterday , Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America began asking Target to clarify their open carry policies. They posted photos like this one, highlighting the Open Carry Texas idiots ...218 comments 232 Recs
- SEATTLE -- At least six people have been shot at Seattle Pacific University and a suspect is in custody, Seattle police said. Seattle fire officials say a gunman is also wounded. The victims' ...168 comments 90 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.