I present this link without further comment.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Dave the pro
- The diary " The Stunning Ignorance of Kossacks About Guns " is false advertising. The title has no relationship to the text, which is overwhelmingly truthful--but irrelevant--information. In fact, ...872 comments 425 Recs
- You may have heard about Ryan Andresen, the scout who completed all requirements for Eagle award while being openly gay, but was denied the rank at the last minute because of the Boy Scouts of ...20 comments 47 Recs
- I am your best customer. I can't cook, at all. As a result, I eat out quite a bit. Way too much, in fact. I'm not the casual customer who shows up once a month. I'm the regular who comes in three to ...239 comments 383 Recs
- http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/results/. Current tally: Obama 50.5%, Romney 47 .9%. That is all.10 comments 6 Recs
- As we all know, the right wing echo-chamber is going into overdrive, trying to figure out which excuse to make stick, and what they tend to say is their typical garbage. The deniers tote out ...7 comments 10 Recs
- Sorry to rain on America's parade, but Barack Hussein Obama isn't up in the polls right now because Joe Biden won a vice presidential debate. If Obama wins the election, we're going to be hearing a ...38 comments 18 Recs
- I am keeping this short because I know absolutely nothing about blind trusts and capital gains taxes. I hope someone picks up this diary and makes it more rec-list friendly: http://www.bloomberg.com/162 comments 280 Recs
- The 2nd amendment allows you to purchase and own a firearm. That doesn't give you the right to use that firearm to shoot at signs advocating for a political candidate you dislike intensely, in this ...9 comments 25 Recs
- Richard Nixon, like Mitt Romney, wanted to cut PBS. ...Until Mister Rogers showed up in Congress.133 comments 229 Recs
- OK, just found this at [Democratic Undergroundhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/1251119479] My sister called and pointed this out. She tells me the debaters are provided with paper and a pen. ...107 comments 51 Recs
Dave the pro's Tags
- No current results.
Dave the pro's Blogroll
- No current results.