Daily Kos Radio's Kagro in the Morning show podcasts are now available through iTunes.
We've also got a new and improved version of our embedded live stream player, below.
Right wing reactions to Newtown just get weirder and dumber, as America continues to talk about the tragedy, and wingnuts feel like they have to say something to fill their space.
Plan B from Outer Space is set to destroy the planet, even before the Mayans get to it. And it looks like House Republicans are going to use some parliamentary wackiness to get the job done. I'll see if I can figure it out and explain!
We're LIVE at 9 a.m. ET with Kagro in the Morning, thanks to NetrootsRadio.com.
Listen LIVE here:The Daily Kos Radio PlayerOr if you prefer, why not download the Stitcher app on your favorite mobile device, and search for the Netroots Radio live stream? And hey, when you do, be sure to sign up with the promo code DAILYKOS, and earn Daily Kos Radio $1 in the Stitcher affiliate program!
Please do remember to "favorite" us while you're at Stitcher. We're bouncing up and down in the rankings these days, and the more of you who help us, the more listeners out there who'll find us on the Stitcher network.
Miss the last show? You can catch it here:
Need more info on how to listen, or how to call in to the show? Find it below the fold.
Want to call in and be a part of the show? Call (617)-500-7147, and dial extension 14.
Ways to Listen to Kagro in the Morning:
Your options to listen LIVE:
- Click on the embedded Flash player above
- Go to netrootsradio.com and click on the embedded player or direct link there
- Click on this direct link if you need a non-Flash player, say, for iPad or iPhone
- iPad and iPhone users can download the SHOUTCast Radio app for your mobile device & search for "Netroots Radio."
- Download the Stitcher app and search for "Netroots Radio" to find the live stream there. (Don't forget to use the DAILYKOS promo code when you sign up!)
- On iTunes, find Netroots Radio under Radio>News/Talk Radio
- For Android: try either the "StreamFurious" or "TuneIn" apps
- BlackBerry users, see this guide by idbecrazyif
And here's a new tip: If the player hiccups or drops the audio between the shows, just go ahead and stop and restart it, and things should go smoothly after that.
If you miss the show, or just can't listen live, you can:
- find podcasts on the Daily Kos Radio group page
- find individual podcasts, or subscribe to the feed (free!) via iTunes
- download them via RSS
- find them on demand at Stitcher.com
Things you can do to help us grow:
- download the Stitcher app on your phone, search for the show, "favorite" it and help us rise in their rankings and take over the world
- like us on Facebook
- follow @DailyKosRadio on Twitter
- Feel free to download the show, edit and post your favorite clips for sharing via social media
Thanks for all your support, and enjoy the show!