I often use art as therapy during times of stress. I find that losing myself on the computer creating pictures that I find calming and beautiful is a great stress buster. Here are some of the pictures that I created that the results I find soothing. This is the second part of the pictures.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by michelewln
- Please keep tipping and recommending so as many people as possible will see this diary! We only have a day to accomplish our goal. THANK YOU! Due to a situation far beyond our control, the Derby ...118 comments 68 Recs
- TrueBlueMajority's quilt It breaks my heart that this quilt is needed -- yet it is needed, urgently. UPDATE: The situation is dire. CelticLassie's brother and sister-in-law are on their way. ...144 comments 163 Recs
- Think back about the past few days. How many times did you say “hello”? The word “hello” comes from nautical English: “hallo” or “halloa” was a form of address used by sailors ...12 comments 10 Recs
- Greetings and welcome to another fuzzy offering from Marko the Werelynx. Atsa me, Markio! Cough Cough Cough Oh dear, sorry. I don't know what got into me. I think I managed to cough it out. It's ...18 comments 10 Recs
- Welcome to the Wednesday edition of the Coffee Hour at Street Prophets. This is an open thread where we can discuss what’s happening in our lives, what we’ve been working on, and our opinions on ...14 comments 17 Recs
- Thumbs up on income equality for women! In a new speech this week, Pope Francis is continuing his radical ...12 comments 19 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...816 comments 536 Recs
- Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the Coffee Hour at Street Prophets. This is an open thread where we can discuss what’s happening in our lives, what we’ve been working on, and our opinions on ...12 comments 18 Recs
- This is an Open Thread / Coffee Hour and all topics of conversation are welcome. Today's suggested topic is Burma-Shave .11 comments 10 Recs
- Those of you who ...95 comments 90 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.