The president goes on and on about how "the American people wonder" why nothing can get done... Go ahead and tell them why. Tell them the republicans block everything just for the idea of it. It's this kind of shit that makes me think the fix is in. (And to top it off, they break in to Jeopardy for this giant scharade)
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
democrattotheend, jackspace, flying shams, jedennis, revm3up, JamieG from Md, commonmass, Liberal Capitalist, RUNDOWN
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by bunsk
- Almost every day on Facebook, Twitter, or some other social media, I see a conservative ranting away with how the Republican Party is the party of, ahem, “good Christian values” Often ...233 comments 238 Recs
- Instead of interviewing the Vermont Senator on his Sunday "Politics" show, instead of asking his Pundit Panel what they thought of the Sanders' Candidacy, Chuck Todd took it upon himself to single-...195 comments 164 Recs
- Look, I don't know what we're supposed to do about our bullshit political system but it seems to me that it must start with facing up to the facts. Believing that this time, someone is actually ...148 comments 227 Recs
- Happy Birthday [Insert Name] from your corporate overlords My birthday was last Sunday and I received hundreds of birthday greetings from friends, family, and corporate America. The screen capture ...62 comments 57 Recs
- Still Life with Deciders and ...241 comments 55 Recs
- Freddie Gray being loaded into a van by Baltimore Police On April 12th, six Baltimore police officers assaulted Freddie Gray and took him on something I'll admit I've never heard of ...239 comments 335 Recs
- While I scrambled to assemble posts this week about the ...5 comments 12 Recs
- The Baltimore Orioles baseball team has been ...95 comments 124 Recs
- Langston Hughes' poem, " Harlem " has been floating around in my head, as I watch footage from Baltimore. What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? Or fester like ...188 comments 166 Recs
- Over the past few years, two topics have come to dominate the discourse about religion in America. The implementation of the Affordable Care Act and especially the rapid acceptance of marriage ...120 comments 86 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.