Looks like Mitt Romney did indeed make the move to La Jolla, and the LA Times headline seems to think he'll be sticking around.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
davechen, vcmvo2, ExStr8, koNko, Rosalie907, JeffW, OleHippieChick, CherryTheTart, a2nite, mindara, peterfallow
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Chamonix
- California Democratic Attorney General Kamala Harris made her ...67 comments 40 Recs
- Well, this is something you don't see everyday. Remember that NJ Transit Vote the Port Authority took from a while back -- Well Chairman Samson really "didn't intend to Vote" that day -- SO the ...18 comments 21 Recs
- What's all the fuss about people -- It was just a "Mini-Mistake." [...] The whole memo was "goofy," in the judgment of Slate . It was goofy . But it also revealed a paradox. In its efforts to make ...19 comments 25 Recs
- Rachel Maddow: “The Governor has absolutely and blatantly not told the truth about what was going on in his office.” So much news in ...105 comments 333 Recs
- Rachel Maddow just started and she said she'll be covering this breaking story as more details come in. Meanwhile, I found a Michael Isikoff article that just went up on msnbc.com : FBI agents ...300 comments 376 Recs
- To a corrupt man, public projects and funds represent an irresistible opportunity to use them for political gain. In a cascade of revelations comes the allegation that Christie may have used ...143 comments 390 Recs
- Chris Christie's boss of bosses David Samson, the Chairman down at the NJ Port Authority (PA), seemed to have an overly-keen interest in, as he put it, the NY PA 'trouble-maker' [Patrick Foye] who "...116 comments 294 Recs
- Whether you watched Christie's entire two-hour press conference, or just catch the highlights, you are certain to pick up Christie's major theme: "I am humiliated and embarrassed." "Someone I ...167 comments 461 Recs
- I'll never forget the first time I visited New York City. It was the spring of 1987, and I had just been accepted to Columbia University with enough financial aid (basically all my tuition covered) ...26 comments 144 Recs
- My profile tells me that I've been here for 10 years as "kid oakland" as of, well, today. I'd like to take the briefest of diaries to express my appreciation of this community, its readers, diarists,119 comments 294 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.