Yes. I am not for Gun Control. I say NO to Gun Control. When was the last time that you said YES to Car Control. or Food Control or Alcohol Control!
What we need to talk about is GUN RESPONSIBILITY. Like we talk about DRIVE RESPONSIBLY! or DRINK RESPONSIBILY!!!
95% of Gun Owners use their Guns responsibily. With rights come responsibility and putting Gun owners at ease and on our side when we talk about addressing violence control!
1. Assault Rifle ban has to be reinstated. No semiauto AK-47 or M-16 at homes. I like the suggestion that gun ranges have semiautos for folks who want to enjoy blasting 30 bullets in 10 secs
2. Semi-auto classification to be removed: We have only 2 categories. hand guns/shotguns and the like and automatic guns. The rules that apply to automatic guns will now be applied for semiautomatic
3. Mental health report: Like drivers have to renew their licenses, gun owners have to submit mental health report periodically. Whether it is once every 2-years 3 or 4, i don't know
4. Background check is mandatory: NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Remove current laws that restrict ATF's ability to audit and check dealers
6. Outside handheld guns, all guns should be tracked through national database. All sales will have to be reported. Even those handed down through estates. We do it with cars, we can do it with guns.
So, what do you say? GUN CONTROL or GUN RESPONSIBILITY!