What if Barack Obama was a Daily Kos Moderator? What if he had no banhammer and every poster knew it? What if he could only cajole people to stop their pie fights or ask for public support against the pie fighting? What if the pie fighters could keep on pie fighting and initiating ludicrous rules for the site, which could become dkos law, and the only power that Moderator Obama had was the power to veto their ludicrous plans? What if the pie fighters, themselves, could not get rid of each other because all ratings were removed? What if Moderator Obama had plans for the site but needed the cooperation of the pie fighters? What if the only way to remove the pie fighters from the site was a vote every two or six years, depending on the pie fighter, in which the pie fighters' constituents--the ones screaming for more and more pie fights--would vote on whether to keep the same pie fighter or elect an even more energetic pie fighter? What if Barack Obama was a Daily Kos Moderator?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Wee Mama, triciawyse, ceriboo, some other george, suesue, DavidW, Diogenes2008, jlms qkw, Its the Supreme Court Stupid, michelewln, JoanMar, Freelance Escapologist, FloridaSNMOM, nomandates, Smoh
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Tortmaster
- PPP's new poll of Iowa finds Hillary Clinton in a good position following her first visit to the state as a 2016 candidate. Clinton's leads over the GOP contenders range from 2 to 7 points. The ...27 comments 22 Recs
- Commentary: African American Scientists and Inventors by Black Kos Editor, Sephius1 John P. Parker (1827 – February 4, 1900) was an African-American abolitionist, inventor, iron moulder and ...181 comments 65 Recs
- If there is one name that has been uttered more often than Freddie Gray's over the past week, it has been that of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King. We know that the criminal, heartless Right Wing ...32 comments 52 Recs
- The EmDrive which made made headlines last year is back in the news with the results from a new set of tests by NASA showing that the drive has been successfully tested in a hard vacuum. The EM ...224 comments 100 Recs
- There have been a lot of really jaw-dropping questions asked lately. Many times they're asked in the face of the actual answers already being stated. Questions like, "If you're angry at [X], why are ...132 comments 300 Recs
- Republican state Sen. Ray Scott congratulated public health officials on the award before voting to defund the program. Colorado ...148 comments 241 Recs
- Gov. Rick Scott still playing to his base. While Florida Gov. Rick Scott continues his insane legal ...16 comments 31 Recs
- I visited BFSkinner in the hospital this afternoon. He is no longer bleeding. He did *not* have a vena cava filter placed, and there is no plan for him to have one implanted at this time. He ...31 comments 79 Recs
- She's overseeing Freddie Gray case; both parents, grandfather, 2 aunts, 3 uncles are police officersMarilyn Mosby 5/1 UPDATE: Marilyn Mosby just charged all six officers with crimes ranging from assault to murder in the death of Freddie Gray. I seriously doubted that someone with such deep ties ...397 comments 207 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.