(PART 1 OF 5)
Have you ever questioned just how real and honest those state nicknames and sayings are on our license plates? Even wish that they more honestly reflected the persona and personality of the state? Well here is a snarky attempt, in five parts, at calling a spade a spade.
Over the next four days I will include another installment on this snarky adventure. Each day I will add a new Part and ten additional states. Look for them.
1. Alabama Alabama- Proof That Even God Has a Sense of Humor!
2. Alaska Home of the Wasilla Hillbillies!
3. Arizona Arizona, Come Feel the Freedom!
(Brown People Not Included)
4. Arkansas Dumb, Dumber, Arkansas!
5. California The Granola State, Where Fruits and Nuts Make a Good Marriage
6. Colorado Rocky Mountain H...ii..ggg…hhhhh h h
7. Connecticut Home of the Sperm Whale and the Lollipop
8. Delaware Delaware- Even We Don't Know Why We're a State
9. Florida Land of 10,000 Strip Malls
10. Georgia More Crackers than Nabisco!