Ignorance Begets Hate
Never in the History of this country has there been so many attacks against The Unification, The Constitution, and the Principals to which this country was founded on, since the election of Barack Obama. This Country and President have been under constant attack from the extreme, closed minded, ignorant right wing since early 2008. Why? Sadly, one word... Racism.
Not only do they hate the fact that a black man is in "their" precious White House, but they hate the fact The Party of White, Evangelical, God Fearing Americans are turning into the "Minority." Hmmm... Last time I checked, WE are ALL of one Race, simply titled "Human." But, then again, based on their actions and behavior, it could be said that the Religious Right Wing isn't "Human;" so I guess we can understand why they are Racists in the first place.
Secession - Stupidity in the Purest Form
When you enter the two keywords of "Obama Secession" together in a Google search you get close to 6 million hits, and I've not even posted this one yet. Just from that fact alone, it appears that there is no shortage of opinions for this topic. What it does prove is what I said at the beginning of this article.
White House Response to Secession
Our founding fathers established the Constitution of the United States "in order to form a more perfect union" through the hard and frustrating but necessary work of self-government. They enshrined in that document the right to change our national government through the power of the ballot -- a right that generations of Americans have fought to secure for all. But they did not provide a right to walk away from it. As President Abraham Lincoln explained in his first inaugural address in 1861, "in contemplation of universal law and of the Constitution the Union of these States is perpetual." In the years that followed, more than 600,000 Americans died in a long and bloody civil war that vindicated the principle that the Constitution establishes a permanent union between the States. And shortly after the Civil War ended, the Supreme Court confirmed that "[t]he Constitution, in all its provisions, looks to an indestructible Union composed of indestructible States."
The Stark Reality of Secession
Clearly when you see these knee jerk reactions of these people on the right who feel that "their" country has been taken from them, they have not taken a step back to fully evaluate the gravity of the situation, if in fact they were granted the right to secede from the United States.
For demonstration purposes let us use Texas as our model and since "Everything is bigger in Texas," it would be safe to say that they are in fact the biggest crybabies on this issue.
- First and foremost would be the need to create a currency for the "Country of Texas" as the US Dollar can no longer be used. Of course this means Texas would need buy in by the international monetary system to recognize the Texas Currency outside of the Country of Texas. So Texas will need to create a Mint and Bureau of Engraving and Imprinting so that they all have the means to create a currency. Of course since they are a New, Unproven Country and a credit risk, the new Texas Currency would have virtually little to no value and will suck... Well, they could strike a deal with Mexico to use the Peso since they are next door neighbors.
- Next, that border fence on the southern border of Texas will now be on the Northern border of the Country of Texas, as we here in the United States don't want Texas illegals in our country, well at least the RWNJ's don't.
- Next, Texas will need to create all those agencies that currently the Federal Government provides, you know like their own Coast Guard, Military, FAA, FCC, FDA, FBI, CIA, Postal Services, etc.
- Next All Senators and Congressmen will be required to leave Washington DC Immediately and they will need to hand over their US Passport. Speaking of Passports the Country of Texas will need to create their own Passports in order for their citizens to travel into the US or any other country. Additionally they will need to start a foreign services bureau and set up an embassy in all the foreign countries that their citizens will want to travel.
- Next, Any US Government Agency or Entity that currently has a presence in the Country of Texas will be withdrawn and all employees will need to fired and they will not have access to USA Unemployment Benefits. Houston, we have a problem!
- Finally we come to the real interesting part. American Airlines will need to be renamed Texas Airlines, The Dallas Cowboys will no longer be "America's Team" and all the money that was given to the Cowboy organization to build that new stadium will need to be paid back to the NFL. Of course all Texas Superbowls will be easy to predict the participants as it will always be between the Houston Texans and the Dallas Cowboys. Same story with professional basketball. More than likely most US Corporations like Dell Computers will re-locate to keep their status as an American Company, although I'm sure Texas Instruments will stick around. With all these companies and people leaving the Country of Texas, where will your Government income come from to pay for all these new things listed above? No worry I suppose as Everything is Bigger in Texas including Mistakes and Egos.
One begs to wonder if all these infantile secessionist stopped to take any of the above into consideration before filing their secession petitions with the Federal Government. Of course I'm sure they'll brag that they did not have to implement that Liberal, Socialist "Obamacare" and they can keep all their military weapons. But, given that, they will all just shoot each other and will not have access to medical attention and the Country of Texas will be nothing but an empty wasteland, which then will become prime real estate for nuclear waste from the United States.
The Nullification Parade of Clowns
One would think that after a continual run of failures trying so desperately to "Take Their Country Back," that some sort of common sense gel would start to take hold and these Right Wing Nuts would start realizing that their current plan of attack has been utter failure. But I guess some people are gluttons for punishment and humiliation...
- "The Goal of the Republican Party is to Make President Obama a One Term President." ~ Mitch McConnell | Democrats 1 Republicans 0
- Of course we all know, based on many statements from the right their next goal is to Repeal The Affordable Care Act and since those words are too big for Republicans they use "Obamacare" | Democrats 2 Republicans 0
- Then we have untold millions of dollars from "Corporations are People My Friend" to put the Mittens Romney Puppet into power and many conservatives like Karl Rove were certain of a Romney Landslide | Democrats 3 Republicans 0
Gun Nuts and Nullification
Since the horrible tragedy at Sandy Hook and all the previous Gun Violence incidents for that matter, there is a growing disdain with the NRA and Assault Weapons. But given the magnitude of Sandy Hook, NOW is the time. But, of course these gun clowns place a higher importance on their guns than they do on human life. But once again, the Right Wing Nuts don't have enough common sense as we've shown to this point and they have the mental capacity of a sewing thimble, again proven above.
So, their "Brilliant" idea is to craft some stupid laws in their own states, which of course are written by these auto dealer owners, plumbers, cleaning company managers, and the like who do not have law degrees, but are "Genuine Politicians" voted in by people dumber than they are. The purpose of these laws, according to them, is to nullify any Federal Laws specific to the 2nd Amendment; to which I cite Article VI Clause 2 of the Constitution (You know that document that these clowns cling so tightly to)...
Then of course, the responses that I've been getting on the Supremacy Clause is the same broken record parrot response that is given to these ignorant fools as a response to the Supremacy Clause... Three words "MADE IN PURSUANCE." So someone in the Right who "Thinks" they are Constitutional Scholars sent a memo to all these gullible fools, none of which are lawyers, and all of a sudden they THINK they have out smarted the system to further their sick agenda.
Isn't it interesting how the Right Wing Nuts like to live in a world where they pick and choose which part of the Constitution they stand by and which Supreme Court Decisions they acknowledge. You know like Separation of Church and State where you people keep pushing for "Prayer" in public schools, but only "Christian Prayer" or Roe v Wade where They are doing everything to make sure THEY are making personal decisions for the women in this country. What does it say about a group of people who want to regulate women's vaginas but are crying a river and yelling foul when the rest of the country wants to regulate military weapons?
What's the Conclusion?
The answer to that is quite simple... This is NOT about the 2nd Amendment like these gun nuts claim, and at the end of the day, they are more in the dark than anyone, as they do not have the mental capacity to truly understand the REAL Motives of the Brain washing by the NRA and Gun Lobby. This is about MONEY, Period! These gun companies plant the seeds and propaganda that The Government, Specifically President Obama, is out to confiscate all their guns. Then what happens? These Gun Nuts run down and start buying guns like it's a fire sale, and the gun manufacturers are laughing all the way to the bank... "A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted!"
Of course being able to predict these people like an open book, they will come back and tell you they need these weapons to be part of a Militia to protect themselves against the government incursion into their lives... Really? So a handful of teabagger cowboys with M16's will be able to stop the size, firepower, and technology of the US Military? Yeah, Okay... But good luck with that!