Since the Westboro Baptists were in Hollywood for the Oscars they thought they'd head to Santa Monica High school to have another protest on their way out of town.No doubt hoping for some sort of incident they could sue some body over.But the school was ready.As this video from the Huffington Post shows. Hats off to the students and faculty of SMHS for sending Westboro home dragging their tails between their legs.Sorry I don't know how to embed the video.I suggest you read the story as well.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by MasterfullyInept
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily | The Los Angeles Times editorial board has finally had enough. Enough of what, you ask? Enough of exemplary American citizens being falsely smeared for the ...148 comments 314 Recs
- Lady Gaga, an adorable girl born this spring. Fresh ...272 comments 342 Recs
- I do love to travel, though for most of my life a lack of financial resources has made it challenging to undertake any extravagant trips. Most of my travel has been done in a car, which obviously ...14 comments 18 Recs
- There was a recurring theme in a few diaries yesterday, and in the news as well. I see that it's continuing today, as well. I read each piece with mounting outrage and fury. I have fucking HAD IT!!!183 comments 241 Recs
- My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today. --Hazel, Watership Down I found him on the shoulder of the 110 Freeway in Los Angeles on July 27, 2004 - probably the ...71 comments 128 Recs
- Those of us who dwell in third-world America are well aware of the other, dreamy version our our nation. There's no fence to keep us out, usually. The barriers are more subtle. We drive through ...127 comments 210 Recs
- I have read Glenn for years now and in general I agree with most of what he writes. The following paragraph sums up why this is one of the most important tipping points of power in our time. How ...784 comments 574 Recs
- I'm a idealist. No apologies. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. I opposed the PATRIOT Act under Bush. I still oppose it. I opposed the invasions and occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan under Bush. ...367 comments 242 Recs
- Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that everything the government has implied about Awlaki is true: He was essentially a general or leading strategist for al-Qaida, and he got what he deserved. ...88 comments 176 Recs
- I try not to go around picking fights or calling people names but sometimes you just have to call a war criminal a war criminal, a repressive regime a repressive regime or a fucking idiot a fucking ...1691 comments 927 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.