You can sign Hagan's petition here: http://www.democratsenators.org/...If you thought Paul Ryan’s original budget was bad, brace yourself – the plan he introduced this week is even more devastating.
While calling it a “responsible, reasonable balanced plan,” Ryan’s new budget again includes his failed proposal to end Medicare as we know it by turning it into a voucher program. We know there’s nothing responsible or reasonable about a budget that makes health care more expensive for seniors.
And that's not all. Ryan's misguided budget would slash crucial investments in our middle class like education, research, and infrastructure. We can’t let Ryan get away with it – join me and demand the House reject this awful plan before it’s too late.
Click here to add your name to our petition before the Ryan Budget destroys Medicare and hurts middle-class families across country:
The Ryan Budget is about one thing: Protecting the wealthiest at the expense of seniors and the middle class. His priorities are all wrong. We have to stand up for Medicare and look out for seniors - and we must invest in our middle class.
If you’re having déjà vu, you’re not the only one. We can’t let Paul Ryan or other Washington insiders get away with ending Medicare as we know it or gutting middle class investments. Will you sign our petition and demand the House reject the Ryan Budget?
Tell Paul Ryan and his out of touch allies to stop these devastating cuts to middle class investments. Sign our petition right now:
Thank you for speaking out,
Received this e-mail from Senator Kay Hagan (D. NC):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Democratic Rep. Patrick Murphy (at left) On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee offered its endorsement to Rep. Patrick Murphy in Florida's open-seat ...56 comments 4 Recs
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...24 comments 34 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...376 comments 280 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 451 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 208 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...816 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- No current results.