You can click here to donate: https://secure.actblue.com/...I want to introduce you to my friend and colleague, Senator Jeanne Shaheen from New Hampshire.
Jeanne won a very tough and close election in 2008, with Republicans spending millions to attack her, and is now preparing for her re-election. Last year, Republicans spent $30 million in New Hampshire, and she can expect to face a serious challenge bankrolled by the Super PACs and special interests.But we cannot afford to lose Jeanne Shaheen’s voice in the U.S. Senate.
I’ve had the opportunity to work with Jeanne on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee. I need her by my side as we continue the fight for new renewable energy jobs, including wind, solar, and advanced batteries.
Not only does Jeanne know what it takes to get our economy growing again, but she also shares our values. She led our efforts in the Senate to protect women’s health services for members of the military. She has stood with us in defense of the Affordable Care Act, and she’s a leading voice for LGBT rights.I need your help today to keep Jeanne’s voice in the U.S. Senate. She is six days from March 31, her first end-of-quarter FEC deadline. She has to register a strong showing to send a message to the Super PACs, and she needs to raise $100,000 online to show the Republicans how formidable she is.
Click here to join me by donating $5 or more to re-elect Sen. Jeanne Shaheen. We have to help her get ready, now, before the March 31 FEC deadline and before the attacks that are sure to come:
We cannot lose our Democratic majority in the Senate.
I’m all in for Jeanne’s reelection. It means helping her meet this key end-of-quarter fundraising goal. She needs to raise $100,000 online with six days to go. Let’s all pitch in and make this happen:
Click here to donate $5 or more to Senator Shaheen:
Thanks for all you’ve done for me. And thanks in advance for supporting my friend, Jeanne.
United States Senator
Received this e-mail from Senator Debbie Stabenow (D. MI) this morning in support of Senator Jeanne Shaheen's (D. NH) 2014 re-election campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...23 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...375 comments 277 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 449 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 207 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...815 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.