You can click here to donate: https://secure.actblue.com/...I want to introduce you to my friend and colleague, Senator Jeanne Shaheen from New Hampshire.
Jeanne won a very tough and close election in 2008, with Republicans spending millions to attack her, and is now preparing for her re-election. Last year, Republicans spent $30 million in New Hampshire, and she can expect to face a serious challenge bankrolled by the Super PACs and special interests.But we cannot afford to lose Jeanne Shaheen’s voice in the U.S. Senate.
I’ve had the opportunity to work with Jeanne on the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee. I need her by my side as we continue the fight for new renewable energy jobs, including wind, solar, and advanced batteries.
Not only does Jeanne know what it takes to get our economy growing again, but she also shares our values. She led our efforts in the Senate to protect women’s health services for members of the military. She has stood with us in defense of the Affordable Care Act, and she’s a leading voice for LGBT rights.I need your help today to keep Jeanne’s voice in the U.S. Senate. She is six days from March 31, her first end-of-quarter FEC deadline. She has to register a strong showing to send a message to the Super PACs, and she needs to raise $100,000 online to show the Republicans how formidable she is.
Click here to join me by donating $5 or more to re-elect Sen. Jeanne Shaheen. We have to help her get ready, now, before the March 31 FEC deadline and before the attacks that are sure to come:
We cannot lose our Democratic majority in the Senate.
I’m all in for Jeanne’s reelection. It means helping her meet this key end-of-quarter fundraising goal. She needs to raise $100,000 online with six days to go. Let’s all pitch in and make this happen:
Click here to donate $5 or more to Senator Shaheen:
Thanks for all you’ve done for me. And thanks in advance for supporting my friend, Jeanne.
United States Senator
Received this e-mail from Senator Debbie Stabenow (D. MI) this morning in support of Senator Jeanne Shaheen's (D. NH) 2014 re-election campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- The law Republicans said would ...57 comments 73 Recs
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed ...46 comments 46 Recs
- Yummy! Mmmm, mmmm! Nothing like a nice, cold glass of chemicals to wet your whistle: An analysis of ...31 comments 27 Recs
- Over the last decade, Pennsylvania has emerged as a powerhouse when it comes to drilling and pumping and making money off of natural gas— ...5 comments 10 Recs
- Republican gubernatorial candidate James Comer The May 19 Kentucky GOP gubernatorial primary may be one for the books. Last week, we learned that a blogger named Michael Adams was accusing state ...29 comments 22 Recs
- With currently a staggering 829 votes ... Bernie Sanders is expected to win the nomination 61.52% to 38.48% . ** http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2015/04/30/bernie-sanders-will-challenge-...513 comments 162 Recs
- Republican Sen. John McCain PPP surveys both the GOP primary and general elections in Arizona, and let's just say ...64 comments 39 Recs
- The Labor Department ...4 comments 10 Recs
- Minority Leader Harry Reid is promising to give ol' ...25 comments 36 Recs
- Democratic Rep. Patrick Murphy (at left) On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee offered its endorsement to Rep. Patrick Murphy in Florida's open-seat ...57 comments 4 Recs
- No current results.