If you like to do last minute taxes (And I do!), and you like to boycott Rush Limbaugh sponsors because he's a hateful, racist, sexist, anti-gay bigot (And he is!), here is a list of nine tax companies you DON'T want to use. These companies have all been heard advertising on his show within the last couple of months. If you've already done your taxes, congratulations! You might have time to pick out a few of these sponsors to message. If you're still doing your taxes, I feel for you (I --am you) Perhaps take a well deserved break for a good cause. You'll feel better. The taxes will be there tomorrow...
One or two respectful sentences could make the difference. Yes, I know. I waited until the last minute to post the tax companies. It's been a taxing year. Even so, some of these companies like, Tax Solutions and *Blue Tax advertise with Limbaugh off and on, year-round.Rush Limbaugh Sponsor Boycott groups are growing everyday. In addition to StopRush and FlushRush, one of the most fastest growing groups, Boycott Rush Limbaugh To Shut Him Down now has over 53,000 followers. When a Limbaugh sponsor is posted on the page, companies often receive hundreds of messages from consumers - within minutes.Authority Tax Services Los Angeles CA 90045
There is also the Limbaugh Sponsor Petiton that reaches 30-40 Limbaugh sponsors each week.
The boycott has proven to be extremely successful in discouraging sponsors from Limbaugh's show. 2,600+ companies have pulled their ads since the boycott began.
Contact Form: http://authoritytaxservices.com/...
Blue Tax Los Angeles, CA 90001
Optima Tax Relief Santa Ana CA 92704
Tax Resolution Services Encino CA 91316
Tax Law Center, LLC Las Vegas NV 89146
Ameristar Tax Centers Johnstown PH 15905
Contact Form: http://www.ameristartaxcenters.com/...
Hintzke Tax Group WISN
Contact Form: http://stoptaxpain.com/...
Information Courtesy Of And StopRush.net
Special thanks to FreyaThank you, Richard Myers. We miss you - and we're going to finish this. Rest In Peace.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
zerelda, thenekkidtruth, certainot, RandomNonviolence, JamieG from Md, awcomeon, Cinnamon, Andrew F Cockburn, Pinto Pony, IndieGuy, tkirkland, 2thanks, JGibson, Horace Boothroyd III, broths, ET3117
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Leslie Salzillo
- I had a request to do a diary about entertainers who served in the military. Turns out it wasn't as easy as I thought. This is in no way a comprehensive list. There were just too many to work with. ...630 comments 449 Recs
- I am 100% in for Bernie Sanders' campaign for the Democratic Party nomination, and for president. For the longest time, Bernie Sanders has represented my viewpoint on policy and my viewpoint on good ...275 comments 239 Recs
- I'm so outraged as I'm writing this that I'm going to have to be extra careful about typos, etc. Republicans in Congress have passed a bill that would make it perfectly legal for your boss to fire ...87 comments 186 Recs
- And just think, it's only April. Of 2015.73 comments 56 Recs
- A new app for your smartphone promises to change the very nature of police-citizen interaction. The ACLU of California has released the app , called Mobile Justice CA , which allows a citizen to ...21 comments 21 Recs
- Ho. Lee. Crap. Check out this press release from Florida Governor and Lord Voldemort impersonator Rick Scott:34 comments 50 Recs
- Last night, Sarah Palin made a convert out of me.851 comments 2295 Recs
- Really? Yup, plural on schools. From Tennessee's ABC affiliate wbay.com Michael Herrell is a concerned parent ...30 comments 21 Recs
- I’m not sure how it started, but the slogan “ We Are the 99% ” is doing something that Democrats have failed to do and Republicans have feared for decades. What is this? Take ...246 comments 682 Recs
- Imagine for a moment that a man's neck was almost severed, nearly clean cut in the most painful way possible, while in the custody of the people charged with the duty of protecting and serving. ...447 comments 414 Recs
Leslie Salzillo's Blogroll
- No current results.