and she had some class.
Mylute looks like a black while Itsmyluckyday is a dark dark bay and has that large "Slew"
physique. I like the name 'Orb'. And then there's Frac Daddy and Palace Malice.
There's a lot of AP Indy and Unbridled and Giants Causeway mixed in there because your grandfather is my cousin who is also my mother's grandfather.
Revolutionary is ruling the tote board but the rain pours down and I like the looks of Verrazano but I'm often wrong. Todd Pletcher trains him and four other entrants including Revolutionary.
Mylute has Rosie Napravnik up. Could be history waiting in the wings.
Horse Jockey Odds
2. Oxbow Gary Stevens 30-1
3. Revolutionary Calvin Borel 10-1
4. Golden Soul Robby Albarado 50-1
5. Normandy Invasion Javier Castellano 12-1
6. Mylute Rosie Napravnik 15-1
7. Giant Finish Jose Espinoza 50-1
8. Goldencents Kevin Krigger 5-1
9. Overanalyze Rafael Bejarano 15-1
10. Palace Malice Mike Smith 20-1
11. Lines of Battle Ryan Moore 30-1
12. Itsmyluckyday Elvis Trujillo 15-1
13. Falling Sky Luis Saez 50-1
14. Verrazano John Velazquez 4-1
15. Charming Kitten Edgar Prado 20-1
16. Orb Joel Rosario 7-2
17. Will Take Charge Jon Court 20-1
18. Frac Daddy Victor Lebron 50-1
19. Java’s War Julien Leparoux 15-1
20. Vyjack Garrett Gomez 15-1
It's a fun two minutes.