You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by WheninRome
- 180 House Democrats Just Voted to Cut Medicare Benefits, Paving Road for Future "Entitlement Reform"The House passed its "doc fix" deal today 392 to 37 . Party leaders were glowing in self-congratulation: Pelosi praised the deal, saying it had been a “privilege” to work with Boehner “in a ...64 comments 45 Recs
- Here it is, for the world to see.633 comments 554 Recs
- As the GOP sabotage and sedition continues, the US appears to be going the way of the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth (P-LC) rather than the way of the Roman Empire. If you know your history, this ...128 comments 348 Recs
- This morning, my husband mentioned that he'd heard a discussion that included some conjecture on the possibility that Netanyahu's diatribe against a nuclear nonproliferation deal with Iran might ...683 comments 871 Recs
- [Diarist's Note: Naked Capitalism Publisher Yves Smith has provided written authorization to the diarist to reproduce her blog's posts, in their entirety, for the benefit of the Daily Kos community.]100 comments 175 Recs
- Retiring Democratic Sen. ...38 comments 13 Recs
- My son is a musician. He has a masters in cello pedagogy. He is an excellent cello instructor. I did not pick him up from a school. I did not pick him up from a gig. I picked him up ...180 comments 397 Recs
- The indefatigable Bernie Sanders is at it again, actually doing his best to represent those among us who need representation, even though they are without the ability to send bags of Free Speech (...26 comments 54 Recs
- (NOTE: Diarist has received written, blanket authorization from Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers to republish their work in its entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos community.) If there was ...37 comments 77 Recs
- How low are they willing to go? Two more of the challengers in the King v. Burwell challenge to Obamacare appear to have questionable standing to be claiming that ...88 comments 79 Recs
- No current results.