Why is the Obama administration doing the fundies' work for them?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Cliff Talus
- Recently I've engaged in debates with some folks about the ongoing situation in Ukraine. During those debates some people have implied that in order to have a clear understanding about the ...654 comments 161 Recs
- The Super Bowl is famous for its innovative and creative advertisements. There was one you did not see.43 comments 184 Recs
- I never see this discussed on the news, the pundit shows, or anywhere else. Want to know the dirty little secret about why the wealthy hate Obamacare? 3.8% We hear the right-wing screaming all ...259 comments 891 Recs
- Originally published at Tikkun Daily | On Friday, Israeli soldiers threw sound grenades at a group of European diplomats trying to deliver emergency aid in the occupied territories, pulled a French ...335 comments 274 Recs
- A famous painting, /The Incidence at Teplitz/. The man on the left, bowing to the Austrian Emperor's family, is the poet ...115 comments 69 Recs
- Beethoven's Ninth Symphony. One of the crown jewels of civilization. That's the third time I've said that now. The funny thing is, ...33 comments 39 Recs
- Yesterday, over 1,000 people flooded the lawn in front of the Capitol in Michigan and filled the Capitol itself at an AARP-sponsored protest rally. Photos by my friend and ...156 comments 405 Recs
- Earlier today, Wisconsin Senator Chris Larson sent an email to Progressive Change Campaign Committee members, asking everyone to hold Republicans accountable for their assault on working families.15 comments 63 Recs
- I don't believe you. I've watched you for years and I've never believed you. You want the same 5 million+/year deals you see the other purveyors of outrage making. You're a one-note pony. You ...1005 comments 761 Recs
- Demoralized? Don't want to hear about it. Sure, the economy sucks and things are tough...the numbers are bleak...the Empire Star Destroyer is coming into range... When all else fails, send in the ...546 comments 524 Recs
Cliff Talus's Tags
- No current results.
Cliff Talus's Blogroll
- No current results.