I'm getting increasingly amused at the Traitor's supporters who are armed with cloak and dagger to defend everything this criminal says. I've been called everything but a child of God for simply writing in my own freakin' diary about not drinking the Snowden koolaid.
I've been called a coward, fool, troll and worst of all: "An Obama Supporter."
Ha, ha, ha, this is soooo ironic since we're talking about civil liberties and the freedom of speech. I'm not the only one, however. Even the progressive giant Pelosi has lost her progressive bona-fides because she called the lil traitor a criminal.
I'm even more amused by the co-conspirator Greenwald who's mad with David Gregory for asking him a question. A journalist asked a question...horrors. Think about this for a second:
One "so-called" freedom of speech warrior who's been badgering everyone in DC with thousands of questions for decades is pissed because he got ask one. He should simply answer the question or quit whining like a stuck pig when he gets in a tight spot.
Speaking of questions, I'd like to ask my barrage of new haters these few:
1. What should I think when something happens somewhere in the world?
2. Should I check-in with the Kos majority to see if it's okay to share my thoughts?
3. Is it okay to simply write "my" thoughts in "my" diary even if I don't have time for the back-and-forth responses?
4. Is it okay for me to write here considering I think Obama is still a great president?
5. What should I write tomorrow?
6. Who's in charge of the Progressive Political Thought Department and how can I reach her?
I remain committed to bringing just a shred of sanity to my favorite site regarding this Snowden situation because I'm afraid some of my friends are losing it.