You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by zenox
- I know people object to the loose using of words like "mentally ill," but I don't know how else to describe it. This was not "wow, I disagree with their positions," this was absolute, off-the-wall, ...548 comments 507 Recs
- Yesterday, conservative commentator Steven Crowder released a video that , in his view, shows that the "Religious Freedom" bill in Indiana is not something that allows folks to discriminate, but ...25 comments 37 Recs
- Last week during budget deliberations, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) entered into the Congressional Record some frightening and seditious advice for Israel. The occasion for such advice? McCain is ...202 comments 273 Recs
- (Cross-posted from The Ones You Didn't Hear in Sunday School ) The Book of Genesis can be regarded as one long genealogy with narrative interruptions. True, the stories take up the bulk of the book,98 comments 61 Recs
- I recently introduced an amendment at the Senate Budget Committee. It was pretty simple. It asked my Senate colleagues to begin the process of overturning the disastrous Supreme Court ruling on ...191 comments 578 Recs
- CIA needed a substitute for Naziism and Communism. Wahhabi Islam, al-Qaida are financed out of Saudi/GCC. They wouldn't do. Even later as ISIS and all the lovely Muslim Brotherhood death squads... "23 comments 12 Recs
- Bib Netanyahui's statements about Arabs "voting in droves", using settlements to separate Jerusalem from Palestinian Bethlehem and his rejection of the two-state plan shocked many Americans, ...111 comments 155 Recs
- If his lips are moving ... Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is either full of shit or else he's full shit. He won a plurality in this week's Israeli election by peeling votes away from ...255 comments 342 Recs
- One of the reasons Paul Krugman is routinely marginalized by those with the power to do so is that he has a bad (for them) habit of putting into words what 'polite' people do not want to ...332 comments 588 Recs
- Hello, I'm just throwing a question out to the DailyKos community cause I'd really like to get some more perspectives. A friend of mine told me in a discussion that "Quantum mechanics is perfectly ...132 comments 25 Recs
- No current results.