Thanks to anyone who reads this short post. As the title states, I have deposited a small money gift to my nephew to help with closing costs on his first home, my bank and I have both signed a gift letter stating the funds were already in there before I wrote the check, but now the processing agent wants to see my last bank statement to prove the funds, even though my bank signed the legal gift letter. I really don't want the processing agent or others in that food chain to know how much money I have in that account, so the question is.... Is there another way I can convince the agent regarding my bank account without sending them the statement? In an email exchange with them and my nephew they said without the statement they will not accept that money in his account as being his to use. Is there a way or am I stuck 'raising my skirts' to help my nephew?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by zmom
- Now that the USGS has preliminary come up with a way to quantify the short term hazard of potentially induced earthquakes it’s important to know what these maps are and mean.26 comments 62 Recs
- From his Facebook page: A Message From B,B, "I am in home hospice care at my residence in Las Vegas. Thanks to all for your well wishes and prayers." B.B. ...63 comments 110 Recs
- I gave $50 to Bernie Sander's Presidential campaign today and started thinking what should his slogan be? How about Vote for Bernie, he's not bullshit? Or Vote for Bernie, he'll actually do what he ...11 comments 7 Recs
- Great news via CNN : Bernie Sanders' nascent presidential campaign announced Friday that it raised more than $1.5 million in its first 24 hours, a number that far outpaces what Republican ...223 comments 270 Recs
- Long-shot Miliband now the favorite to become Britain’s prime minister STOCKTON-ON-TEES, ENGLAND — Even before the election campaign began, the verdict was in on Ed Miliband: He was too weak ...279 comments 140 Recs
- The day has finally arrived! Bernie Sanders has announced that he's running for president, to save the country and the Democratic party. He's a brave man with a big heart, a sharp mind and ...343 comments 335 Recs
- Continuing with the appropriations process, the House today voted on the appropriations bill for the Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Energy, and nuclear weapons programs. Here is what the ...11 comments 24 Recs
- Thanks to reporters Mark Puente & Wesley Lowery for the screen shot: The official list of charges against the 6 officers (not 1, not 2, not 3...*six*) is out:325 comments 415 Recs
- The polls open UK wide in one week. But the most interesting part of the election is happening in Scotland. Here's a map of Scotland in 2010 along with the most recent Polling projections for ...357 comments 122 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.