Ted Cruze continues to conceal the truth about his birth. Today a Dallas newspaper was able to see something that he purports is a Canadian birth certificate.
But, as usual, it obscures more than it enlightens. Here are a few of the many problems:
* It is not a long form certificate, the only kind that can ever be valid.
* It is not signed by the attending physician.
* It doesn't have his foot print. It could be for any of the many Ted Cruzs.
* It appears to be a photoshopped copy of a copy.
* The type on the paper comes from a typewriter that was not in use at the time.
* I have not seen it in person.
* There is no newspaper account of his birth.
* There is no record of this guy before last year.
Fess up Ted. You're no Mercan. You are nothing but a limey loving, maple tree hugging, Canuck