If you can't make the events, you can click here to get involved or donate to Weiland's campaign:RICK WEILAND ANNOUNCES TWO MORE “TAKE IT BACK!” TOWN HALLS
Sioux Falls businessman Rick Weiland, the Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate, will be holding two more “Take It Back!” town halls in Sisseton on October 2nd and Miller on October 3rd. Weiland, who has already visited more than 150 towns, says that South Dakotans across the state are increasingly frustrated by the big money special interests who have stolen our country.
“We cannot continue to allow special interests to rig our political system in their favor and stack the deck against working families. I look forward to speaking with the people of Sisseton and Miller about how we can take our government back and put it on the side of everyday South Dakotans,” Weiland said.
The Buffalo Willow
10 7th Ave West, Sisseton, SD 57262
Wednesday, October 2nd
1109 E 3rd St, Miller, SD 57362
Thursday, October 3rd
Rick Weiland (D. SD), who's running for Senator Tim Johnson's (D. SD) seat, has announced two more "Take It Back!" town hall meetings next week:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Treatment over incarceration? Yes. Massachusetts has been fighting a growing wave of ...27 comments 69 Recs
- Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) is one of the more endangered Republicans up for re-election in 2016, which might have something to do with the fact that he'...4 comments 9 Recs
- I know that you’re well aware of the historic obstruction we’ve seen from the GOP on issues ranging from the budget to President Obama’s ability to negotiate treaties to an increase in the ...2 comments 9 Recs
- Let us open an account for you, or ten.54 comments 145 Recs
- Still not onboard with fast-tracking the Trans-Pacific Partnership Under the rubric of "prioritize jobs" Democratic Sens. Tammy Baldwin (WI), Sherrod Brown (OH), Al Franken (MN), ...29 comments 83 Recs
- No current results.