You can click here to donate to Tennant's campaign:Dear Friends,
I was so thrilled when I heard Natalie was running for Senate that I leapt at the chance to be her campaign chair.
I know Natalie to be a true West Virginian who would represent the people of West Virginia.
We’re not getting that from Washington now.
Natalie understands what’s important to us here in West Virginia. Her husband, Erik, bravely served our country in Afghanistan. A former small business owner, Natalie can be counted on to fight for small business owners and West Virginians working traditional jobs.
I’d be proud to call Natalie my senator, but she needs our help.
As her campaign chair, it’s important coming out of the gate that we show Natalie’s opponent, the right-wing Super PACs and the media that we’re building a grassroots team that can win.Will you join me in supporting Natalie by giving now?
Click here to donate $5 or more before the Monday deadline to help show the media and Natalie’s opponent she’s got strong support:
As former commander of the West Virginia National Guard and a life-long West Virginian, I've worked with Sens. Byrd and Rockefeller to stand up for West Virginia veterans and all hard-working West Virginians. As Secretary of State, Natalie’s shown traits that make me believe she’d be a senator who would continue in that tradition of service.
The wife and daughter of veterans, Natalie has streamlined voting for overseas and deployed military, ensuring that our men and women in uniform can exercise the very freedoms they are defending. She also supports a number of initiatives to help returning veterans find jobs and start businesses in West Virginia.
She’s going to show Washington the West Virginia way, and they sure need it. But first, we’ve got to help her build her campaign and show she can win.
That’s why this goal’s important. There are less than 72 hours left. Can you help by donating now? Even $5 makes a difference.
Donate $5 or more to Natalie’s campaign before Monday at midnight. Now’s the time to show we’re with her:
Major General Allen Tackett
Retired West Virginia National Guard leader and 2011 West Virginian of the Year, Major General Allen Tackett, is helping fuel Secretary of State Natalie Tennant's (D. WV) U.S. Senate campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...22 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...371 comments 277 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 449 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 206 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...815 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.