You can click here to donate to Shaheen's campaign:Amid all this government shutdown-debt limit nonsense, can you imagine if Democrats didn’t have a majority in the Senate?
There would be no safeguard at all. Republicans would have full run of the place – and it would be a disaster.
Stopping them will take reelecting strong Democrats, like my friend Sen. Jeanne Shaheen. But it won’t be easy. She’s the only Democrat elected to the Senate from New Hampshire in 30 years. And no less than five Republicans have eyed challenging her, with Karl Rove urging them on – plus, her last race came before Citizens United gave the Super PACs a blank check.Jeanne’s going to need all of us behind her. She’s got to raise $62,500 by the FEC deadline at midnight tomorrow to build a grassroots, people-powered campaign.
Can you help her? We’re counting on you.
Donate $25 or more to Sen. Jeanne Shaheen right away. New Hampshire deserves a voice – not a Karl Rove pawn:
I was the governor of Vermont when Jeanne was New Hampshire’s governor. I got to serve alongside her up close. Let me tell you: she’s New Hampshire through and through.
On energy, women’s health, marriage equality, equal pay and more, Jeanne’s been instrumental. The progress we’ve made on these fronts would have been impossible without her leadership and determination.But Rove, the Koch brothers and other shadowy groups, they don’t care about New Hampshire. They just want to replace a proven middle-class champion with a loyal vote for the Tea Party agenda.
We can’t let them. Join me in taking a stand now by donating to help Jeanne make her goal. You’ve got 36 hours, so act fast.
Give $25 or more to help reelect Jeanne Shaheen and protect our Senate majority:
Thanks for fighting for our progressive values,
Received this fundraising e-mail from former Governor and DNC Chairman Howard Dean (D. VT) in support of U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen's (D. NH) re-election bid:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...23 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...376 comments 278 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 450 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 207 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...816 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.