In 1989 a litter if kitties was born in a city north of here. Nobody wanted them, ant the litter was deposited on the doorstep of a shop selling cat-related things in another city. Sister Kitty and Brother Kitty ended up in this city, where two daddies adopted them. SK and BK were so young they had to be fed with an eye dropper, and they could not meow properly, they just made little squeaks. Here are photos of them when they were teeny-tiny squeakers. They lived long happy lives, but sadly one of the daddies went away in 1994. However, in 1995 an Old Sailor came into their lives to love them and take care of them with their first daddy.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Powered Grace, BlackSheep1, churchylafemme, kishik, Debbie in ME, greenearth, sfbob, gchaucer2, KrazyKitten, manucpa, Polly Syllabic, Yasuragi, whaddaya, AnnieR, carolanne, jbob, broths, weck, blue91, River Rover, Darwinian Detritus, LiberalLoner
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Old Sailor
- 19 comments 20 Recs
- "The presentation of one's own interpretation as objective truth is traditionally known as 'preaching'". Bettina Stangneth "Eichmann Before Jerusalem; the Unexamined Life of a Mass Murderer". I'm ...18 comments 9 Recs
- Missing Sekrit Army and Whoknu this Sunday afternoon. So to bide the time..let's see if we can conjure her up. Abaracadabara..we are doubly powerful.12 comments 41 Recs
- 108 comments 76 Recs
- This is the Winter Festival Edition...Yule like dis one! Happy Hannukah. Blessed Yule. Merry Christmas. Happy Kwanzaa. And Happy Festivus, for the Rest Of Us. whew! That's a lot o' celebratin'98 comments 76 Recs
- Those of you who already either know me or know of me know that I am a massive pootie person. I grew up with both cats & dogs and I love both. I do not discriminate against any animal & love ...75 comments 81 Recs
- Those of you who already either know me or know of me know that I am a massive pootie person. I grew up with both cats & dogs and I love both. I do not discriminate against any animal & love ...88 comments 78 Recs
- There's a dog named Derby. And a technology that can create prosthetics better, cheaper and faster. Put them together and you will shed a tear. Derby was born with underdeveloped front limbs, and ...11 comments 32 Recs
- Those of you who already either know me or know of me know that I am a massive pootie person. I grew up with both cats & dogs and I love both. I do not discriminate against any animal & love ...54 comments 67 Recs
- I've been sitting here for a week, tying tinsel in knots with my teeth. This isn't how it was supposed to work. "Come to the craft fair," they said, "It'll be fun!" they said. Unh hunh. So now I ...84 comments 81 Recs
Old Sailor's Tags
- No current results.
Old Sailor's Blogroll
- No current results.