You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Conium
- I’m a middle-aged white guy. I was born lucky (i.e., white male American, with loving, affluent, involved parents) and just kept getting luckier, so I have had very little interaction with the ...253 comments 366 Recs
- Eric Harris just moments before he was shot and killed by Bob ...158 comments 301 Recs
- I am tired of letting Republicans and Tea Party supporters co-opt the term "conservative". Republicans are not conservatives... they are radical fundamentalists and we should be referring to them as ...40 comments 31 Recs
- This is the true content of the letter that the #47Traitors signed and sent to the Ayatollah of Iran to undermine the duties of the President.46 comments 83 Recs
- While congressional Republicans are doing whatever in hell it is that they're doing trying to come up with some sort of response to a ...28 comments 22 Recs
- Al Jazeera gets it right. NY Times, in contrast, are going out of their way to avoid identifying the fundamental, high school civics fail of Republican ignorance at the core of their recent "Open ...180 comments 219 Recs
- "The same companies that are polluting our rivers with toxic chemicals are also polluting our politics with their spending." - Jennifer Rubiello, Environment Florida Campaign Organizer ...21 comments 33 Recs
- Republicans like to point to Keystone XL as one of their signature jobs bills and, when oil prices are high, like to imply that it would mean cheap oil flowing free in America. But Tuesday ...145 comments 164 Recs
- Last week at CPAC potential Republican candidates were invoking President Ronald Reagan ad-nauseam. Ed Schultz asked Bruce Bartlett, former adviser to Reagan, how would Reagan have been treated at ...247 comments 348 Recs
- Three-million-gallon drilling waste spill is North Dakota's worst, but far from the state's only oneDrill rig and well pads near confluence of ...42 comments 80 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.