Click here if you want to make calls to get voters out to help Sink win:This is an emergency:
The Florida special election is today. Polls close at 7pm. It’s still anyone’s guess who will come out on top.
If we want to hand Boehner’s allies a crushing defeat on their home turf, we need to get each and every Democratic voter to the polls immediately. As of noon, we still need to contact 17,981 critical voters in Florida and remind them to vote.
Will you call 10 potential voters right now before polls close today at 7pm?
It’s easy -- just click here and we’ll get you started.
Let's win this thing.
DCCC Voter Outreach
P.S. After you’ve made calls, we want you to be the first to get tonight’s election results. Sign up here to get DCCC text message alerts.
As you may or may not know, there is a special election today for deceased Congressman Bill Young (R. FL-13) between Alex Sink (D) and David Jolly (R). It's a tight race and if you want to help out with GOTV efforts, the DCCC has a cahnce for you to help out:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Aquarius40, itskevin, wdrath, Lilith, peacestpete, Shakludanto, arlene, gpoutney, TomP, JamieG from Md, Vetwife, Amber6541, ahumbleopinion, Jorge Harris
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed ...46 comments 46 Recs
- Yummy! Mmmm, mmmm! Nothing like a nice, cold glass of chemicals to wet your whistle: An analysis of ...31 comments 26 Recs
- Over the last decade, Pennsylvania has emerged as a powerhouse when it comes to drilling and pumping and making money off of natural gas— ...5 comments 10 Recs
- Republican gubernatorial candidate James Comer The May 19 Kentucky GOP gubernatorial primary may be one for the books. Last week, we learned that a blogger named Michael Adams was accusing state ...29 comments 22 Recs
- With currently a staggering 829 votes ... Bernie Sanders is expected to win the nomination 61.52% to 38.48% . ** http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2015/04/30/bernie-sanders-will-challenge-...506 comments 162 Recs
- Republican Sen. John McCain PPP surveys both the GOP primary and general elections in Arizona, and let's just say ...64 comments 39 Recs
- The Labor Department ...4 comments 10 Recs
- Minority Leader Harry Reid is promising to give ol' ...25 comments 36 Recs
- Democratic Rep. Patrick Murphy (at left) On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee offered its endorsement to Rep. Patrick Murphy in Florida's open-seat ...57 comments 4 Recs
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...24 comments 34 Recs
- No current results.