Click here to donate to Leach's campaign:Not all Democrats are created equal. Daylin Leach has the record of a true progressive taking on the tough fights in the Pennsylvania legislature. He’s never worked at the behest of special interests and we need tough fighters like him in Washington to hold Wall Street accountable, stand up for what’s right, and not bend to the wealthiest one percent. I’ve personally endorsed and supported his campaign and urge you to do as well. Click here to make a contribution.
At a time when our country has more income and wealth inequality than any other major country on earth, and when the gap between the very rich and everyone else is growing wider, it is imperative that we send Daylin Leach to the U.S. Congress. Join me in supporting Daylin Leach by making a contribution.
Senator Bernie Sanders
Received this e-mail today from our favorite Senator in support of Daily Kos endorsed candidate, State Senator Daylin Leach (D. PA-13), Pennsylvania's Liberal Lion:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Treatment over incarceration? Yes. Massachusetts has been fighting a growing wave of ...14 comments 54 Recs
- Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) is one of the more endangered Republicans up for re-election in 2016, which might have something to do with the fact that he'...4 comments 8 Recs
- I know that you’re well aware of the historic obstruction we’ve seen from the GOP on issues ranging from the budget to President Obama’s ability to negotiate treaties to an increase in the ...2 comments 8 Recs
- Let us open an account for you, or ten.36 comments 107 Recs
- Still not onboard with fast-tracking the Trans-Pacific Partnership Under the rubric of "prioritize jobs" Democratic Sens. Tammy Baldwin (WI), Sherrod Brown (OH), Al Franken (MN), ...16 comments 53 Recs
- No current results.